Personal nurses at RedArc are highly experienced qualified nurses, each have their own specialist areas of expertise as well as broad general nursing experience. We also have specialist Registered Mental Health nurses on our staff.
All our nurses maintain their registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council which ensures that their nurse skills are up to date and relevant.
Our team has the professional expertise and natural compassion to deliver an innovative service that’s trustworthy, reassuring and highly personalised.
The personal nurse sits at the heart of the service providing tailored help by telephone to each person according to their own particular circumstances. A personal nurse is allocated at the beginning of the service and the same nurse provides long-term support giving continuity to the customer.
The use of the telephone is very beneficial, when people are unwell or vulnerable they can speak to their nurse privately from the comfort of their home or other convenient location. A strong relationship of trust is quickly built up and the service is completely confidential, so customers can feel comfortable talking about sensitive issues.
Within our RedArc nurse team we have experience in all health conditions, including:
- Bereavement and loss
- Progressive supra nuclear palsy
- Elderly care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Endocrine disorders including Diabetes
- Mental health issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bi-polar affective disorder
- Obsessive disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of Dementia
- Oncology (Cancer)
- All forms of cancer and treatments
- Respiratory conditions
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cardiac (Heart conditions)
- All forms of heart conditions and treatments
- Brain disorders and disease
- Maternity complications including miscarriage and post-natal depression.
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Joint replacement surgery
- Spinal problems